Rent a boat at The National Harbor
Enjoy The Potomac River from The National Harbor, MD
Experience The Potomac River and all its sights from an entirely new perspective in a GoBoat. Fitting 8 people, you'll enjoy a unique social sailing experience with friends, family or colleagues. You are your own captain on your own private tour when renting our electrically powered boats. The GoBoat picnic boat is Danish designed and does not require a license to drive.
Enjoy the sights departing from The National Harbor, MD. You're in for a totally new experience seeing these sights with loved ones from the water:
- Belle Haven Park
- The Woodrow Wilson Memorial Bridge
- The Fort Foote Park
- Harmony Hall Park
- Fort Washington Park And Lighthouse
- The National Harbor
Please call us at +1 (202) 941-1816 for bookings with less than 2 hours before departure. Then we can confirm availability. This applies for all bookings Monday through Thursday.
GoBoat at the National Harbor, MD
Renting a boat the The National Harbor, MD
It's easy to rent a boat at the National Harbor, MD through GoBoat. Just book online and show up 15 minutes before the booked time at The National Harbor. The person renting must be 21 years old.
You could try your luck going to our location at the National Harbor to see if we have available boats. If so, we are happy to rent you a boat. However, we recommend to book online.
We'll teach you how to sail and instruct you about the rules. No license required. Have a look at how sailing a GoBoat works.
Rules and information about renting a GoBoat at the National Harbor:
- Open from April 1st until October 31st in 2023.
- We are open from 8 am to 8 pm most days depending on the sunset.
- At The National Harbor, you can rent premium cushions for your sail for extra comfort
- 8 people per boat. No license or prior experience needed.
- A GoBoat's speed is about 3-4 knots (5-7 miles/h) so you can focus on each other and the local sights
- Online rebooking and cancelation until 24 hours before departure
- We also operate at The Wharf, DC, as Float DC by GoBoat.
Price for renting a GoBoat
You rent by the boat and by the hour. Each boats fits up to 8 people, including children and babies. Pricing for one boats:
1 hour: $150
2 hours: $300
3 hours: $400
Price excludes sales tax and fees.
Find GoBoat at The National Harbor
- Our address is: 151 National Plaza Oxon Hill 20745
- Opening time: Every day from 8 am to sunset (usually 8 pm). Check the booking system for specific opening hours.
- Public transportation: Take the D14 to Southern Ave Station and walk 25 minutes. Or take the NH1 or NH2 to National Harbor Station with a 5 minute walk. Find us on Google Maps here.